- Be a close relative of a current active auxiliary member (to be determined at the discretion of the scholarship committee and the Board of Directors) that has been in good‐standing for at least five (5) years,
- Applicant must have been accepted to a college, university, vocational school, or a school of higher education or must be a student at a college, university or a school of higher education.
- Students can receive the scholarship only once.
- Please submit three letters of recommendation from the following:
- Educational Reference (Teacher or Coach)
- Employer or Community Leader
- Counselor, Advisor, Principal
- Transcripts from your current school.
Please Print this application and mail it with the letters, transcripts, and all other documentation before the March 31 deadline to:
AANC Auxiliary Scholarship Committee
C/O Auxiliary Vice President
P.O. Box 41368
Raleigh, NC 27628